cannot install Modern Combat 4 for free

sherdil

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Modern Combat 4 is free for new Nokia Lumia 1320 but when I downloaded it on PC and transferred to phone, it asks me to buy it.
It otherwise appears twice in store, once as paid and once as free.
But when I go to Store> SD card> it shows only paid version and asks me to buy it.

I do not have wifi so I download all apps+games on PC and then transfer to Phone.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Not always true, sometimes (mostly the first time when I want to download an already owned/purchased app) the app shows buy on the store, when I click it the wallet opens, asks me for the pin but this time it says you already own the app and does not charge me.

sherdil

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I will be charged. I won't enter the PIN.
When it shows as a free app also in store then it should install like other free apps without the Wallet PIN.
Not always true, sometimes (mostly the first time when I want to download an already owned/purchased app) the app shows buy on the store, when I click it the wallet opens, asks me for the pin but this time it says you already own the app and does not charge me.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You won't be charged, there's another confirmation step after you enter your wallet pin, you can hit cancel at that step

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99