Calendar all mixed up from facebook and reminds at 12 PM

mayankmahi

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
i have noticed somehow i get double birthday reminders from facebook and hotmail(dont know how it went there). My guess is either the 8.1 update or probably when i changed my phone from lumia to htc.

But it shows up double reminders and buzzes at 12 PM instead of 12 AM. Please help!

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
This happen to me when I created an alias on outlook.com and signed into my phone with the alias email address. Now its pulling my hotmail calendar and my outlook calendar which should be the same but for some reason its not. It's really annoying. I hope they fix this.

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
i have noticed somehow i get double birthday reminders from facebook and hotmail(dont know how it went there). My guess is either the 8.1 update or probably when i changed my phone from lumia to htc.

But it shows up double reminders and buzzes at 12 PM instead of 12 AM. Please help!

Silly me. Turns out there are setting in the Calendar app, and you can select where you want events, reminders etc to come from e.g. Facebook. Outlook, Hotmail etc. See if this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett