Nokia 920 Tethering?

Assassins_creed

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I was happily running 8.1 developer mode but i have just downgraded to wp8 in order to enable tethering on my phone. I have a ATT nokia 920. I have tried the spanish keyboard trick but it does not seem to work. I have just restored the RM-820 on my phone.

Does anybody has any trick to enable internet sharing on 920? or perhaps a link to a more comprehensive article of spanish keyboard hack? - I am happy in flashing a different ROM provided it still works on ATT LTE

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
To get tethering on the AT&T 920, you have to have that capability in your plan. I don't think there is a true hack to get it...but i might be wrong. Back in the day, I flashed my 920 with a European CV rom and had to use the Spanish keyboard trick to get tethering back on my phone, but it was always a part of my AT&T plan.

Assassins_creed

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
This is a little disappointing. ATT will not enable tethering unless i give up my grand father plan, which i am not ready to give up.

I thought there was a way to enable tethering after flashing a european rom however what I don't know if my phone will still work with ATT LTE - did it work for you?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I flashed Rogers and then the European rom using a "how to" found here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...h-any-lumia-920-full-amber-gdr2-features.html
My 920 worked perfectly after flashing the new rom. LTE was supported too. I'm pretty sure that tethering only worked if it was part of your actual plan beforehand. I could be wrong though. I think I recall reading in the forums that people were trying to enable it, but I never heard any final word on whether they were successful or not.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Search for Foreign SIM Trick here on wpcentral, users have posted success stories of enabling Internet Tethering on their ATT Lumias (and others off course). It also helped me enable Internet Sharing on my Rogers unlocked 920 on T-Mobile US

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb