What's next after the 8x?

voodooc17

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had the 8x for almost 18 months now. I haven't had any major issues, but have had annoyances. As much hype as the Nokia phones get they are bulky and I don't like the plastic look of them. This is my third consecutive HTC phone went from the Incredible to the Trophy to the 8x. I don't see myself as a HTC ****** but they do make a lot of good looking phones at times. If the HTC one actually launches with WP is it anyone else's first choice?

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I believe it is the HTC W8. WPCentral reported on it back in May through @evleaks. There has been no confirmation of it so there is no info on release date or specs.

Padr1n0

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
My 8x is on its last legs too. Headphone jack stopped working and it's stuck on 2g since 8.1DP. Im ashamed to say im currently using a GS4. Which has its positives. Apps and much better FB app since 8.1 removed FB integration. But I miss Cortana, camera button and maps.

I got stuck in an area with no service and I was lucky to have my 8x with me even with no SIM. I would have had to drive all the way back into town to get service, then search for the right address. My 8x was able to tell me that it was just a quarter mile down and across the street.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre