Help finding how this works

JANEVANS02

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
December 2013 bought Lumia 520 which was faulty after it was repaired and returned with even more faults they gave me a brand new one in April 2014 this was then in for repair with same faults in May when returned to me in June still had faults so I decided to request a refund and buy the Lumia 630 from different supplier.

Received new 630 today and am struggling to do certain things, looked online to try and download manual [which I did for my 520] but every site I try to download from brings up a warning from my laptop saying could be viruses, tried looking on line but cannot find everything I need to know.

Transfered some music from laptop to mobile ok but need to delete some albums from mobile but cannot see how to.

Also want to reduce size of some tiles, held tile until arrow appeared as it said in video then they say just reduce with arrow but does not seem to want to do it for me.

Is the 630 going to be a repeat of the last two 520s I tried or is it just me being technically challenged ?

Any help much appreciated.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
possibly you being technically challenged / intimidated - here goes ...
- hold tile, when arrow appears, tap arrow (lower, right corner) - this toggles thru 3 sizes, tap again, until you get the correct size.
- Google 'Nokia', go to the Nokia site, select your region, find your phone, & under support you should find a d/l link for the appropriate user manual - alternatively, look in your apps for 'Lumia Help & Tips', this should give you (or allow you to locate) whatever you need.

Patience is key, once you get used to it, it s/b a wonderful device (though I have NO experience w the Lumia 630 - I have the Lumia 1520)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo