PHONE STOLEN please help me :(

Prakhar Mohan1

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 1320 has been stolen and i am trying the find my phone option but it is not at all helpful as it is saying that try a little later everytime i check.

i am from INDIA help me to locate my phone. pls pls ... it`s URGENT

TheBluesOne

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 1320 has been stolen and i am trying the find my phone option but it is not at all helpful as it is saying that try a little later everytime i check.

i am from INDIA help me to locate my phone. pls pls ... it`s URGENT

Each mobile carries a unique 15 digit IMEI number, i.e, International Mobile Identity Number which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:
1. If you have your 15 digit IMEI number, mail the 15 digit IMEI number to cop@vsnl.net, no need to go to police. Your mobile will be traced within 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
2. You will find where your handset is being operated even in case your number is being changed.
3. You may also need to add the following info while sending an email to cop@vsnl.net:

1. Your name
2. Address
3. Phone model
4. Make
5. Last used number
6. Email for communication
7. Missed date
8. IMEI no

Last edited:

i_Neel

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Each mobile carries a unique 15 digit IMEI number, i.e, International Mobile Identity Number which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:
1. If you have your 15 digit IMEI number, mail the 15 digit IMEI number to cop@vsnl.net, no need to go to police. Your mobile will be traced within 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
2. You will find where your handset is being operated even in case your number is being changed.
3. You may also need to add the following info while sending an email to cop@vsnl.net:

1. Your name
2. Address
3. Phone model
4. Make
5. Last used number
6. Email for communication
7. Missed date
8. IMEI no

this Never worked for me :(:(:(

Olof Lagerkvist

May 28, 2013
Visit site