1020 just being treated as a regular cam?

Stan Faustino

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Im so sad that although many photo editing app or any photo app just ignore the camera capability of the Lumia 1020, i try edditing some high res photo in newly released Adobe photoshop Express, but the app just dont want to show the detail of the photo, its just like your editing a 5MP image. I think developers are ignoring the fact that a phone with 41MP is existing. Or just they dont have the API to access the high resolution photos?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
At moment the phone processor is not capabale of running /editing high resolution images. You can not expect desktop class adobe photoshop experience on a mobile phone. This could be possible in future though :smile:

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Im so sad that although many photo editing app or any photo app just ignore the camera capability of the Lumia 1020, i try edditing some high res photo in newly released Adobe photoshop Express, but the app just dont want to show the detail of the photo, its just like your editing a 5MP image. I think developers are ignoring the fact that a phone with 41MP is existing. Or just they dont have the API to access the high resolution photos?

you cant edit high res images on the phone but you can edit raw images on a pc and people are getting phenomenal results if you look through flicker some great results ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb