Anyone bought L1520 from ebay?

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you're talking about trading companies, there are reviews and ratings of all. A search will bring them up.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine on eBay used. Works fine and in good condition. Don't think the seller is selling any more 1520's. My suggestion would be to stick with the buying within the USA if you're there. It's easier to deal with anything that goes wrong that way.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought my Lumia 1520 (RED, NIB, sealed w warranty) from computeroverhauls (are a brick & mortar store, also) on eBay. Very satisfied w price / delivery speed, etc - would recommend.

When buying on eBay :
- check recent seller refs
- ask questions (via email) - communication / response is evidence of good faith & they can be held accountable
- pay with PayPal

Good Luck, after a quick glance, my seller only has a used L1520, new devices are going for ~ $400 - $450 (AT&T version), ~ $500 + up for unlocked int'l phone.

I do agree w anoither poster on here, once the 5.5" iPhone gets out & the hoards of iOS fanbois get their hands on those - it will further legitimize the phablet (in general) & prices may go up due to demand. Most of the responses on here, regarding size of Lumia 1520 have been positive, after some time w it. I echo that consensus, all other devices seem so puny.

kmok

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Lumia 1520 from eBay from the seller celldays for $340 described as mint condition, which it was. I have bought several phones from eBay with good experiences. I always look at the seller's rating and eBay provides buyer protection. I would also recommend buying a warranty from square trade, worthave group, etc. I feel like this is a good idea in general when buying a phone, but also a good idea if you buy a used phone.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got a brand new unlocked 1520 rm937 from eBay user never_msrp for $480, including shipping. They have many, shipped quickly. Works like a charm, love this phone.

madmuzikman

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine from never_msrp and it died after 3 months. They would do absolutely nothing to help get it repaired under the international warranty. Have purchased 3 lumia phones from them - never again.:unhappy:

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Bought mine from never_msrp and it died after 3 months. They would do absolutely nothing to help get it repaired under the international warranty. Have purchased 3 lumia phones from them - never again.:unhappy:

One post only, you must be never_msrp's competitor! :smile: Anyway, sorry to hear that. Mine's been going strong for two weeks already, hope it survives at least until the next 1020-style flagship comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05