2160p recording on Lumia 1520

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey welcome to WPcentral :)
sadly I don't think Lumia 1520 or current windows phone are capable of recording video at this frame rate. I will blame the camera module. It could be possible in upcoming windows phone handsets :wink:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey welcome to WPcentral :)
sadly I don't think Lumia 1520 or current windows phone are capable of recording video at this frame rate. I will blame the camera module. It could be possible in upcoming windows phone handsets :wink:

not trying to be an a** but that's not the frame rate.... but im sure you already know, most probably its a "think of something write something else" situation. :p

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
not trying to be an a** but that's not the frame rate.... but im sure you already know, most probably its a "think of something write something else" situation. :p

Either way, he's right. Current Windows Phone hardware isn't capable of recording in anything besides 1080p. If I were to guess, I'd say the 1030 (when ever it gets announced) or McLaren will be the first.

Hristijan Tintar

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
yeah, i meant the 4K recording...sadly the lumia 1520, the wonder of phones wont get the 4k recording...however, its not that big a disadvantage to me....i appreciate the technology and effort put in building this wonderful phone...

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Sadley even if this phone/and others could do it (though it cannot) most firms will not make it so, reason been they need the upgrade as part of the reason for you buying the next version of the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro