Icon shows loading after lockscreen swipe

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Like it says. I can't remember if I saw in here what causes the problem though but after I unlock and swipe up on the lock screen it just shows loading. Recommendations anyone?

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Like it says. I can't remember if I saw in here what causes the problem though but after I unlock and swipe up on the lock screen it just shows loading. Recommendations anyone?

It's an issue with WP8.1 and Lumia Black, wait for Cyan and the finished version of WP8.1. The issue should be fixed by then, mine gets hotter then hell if it does the loading screen on start, that's when i know its happened.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. If this happens, just do a soft reset (power button + volume down until you see the Nokia logo) and let it restart. It will shut down all of the processes; even any that were SUPPOSED to be shutdown when you exit out of an app.

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
That has happened to me 3 times, but I haven't had it happen since I removed the Cortana live tile. I'm not sure it's the cause or just a coincidence.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I do the soft resets and whatnot and have an app the does reboots as well. Imma have to wait I guess. I use the app folder but took it off and ser if that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss