Do I Need A Case For The Nokia Lumia 925?

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Agree with Guytronic. The 925 is super light and with the poly back and aluminum sides, it's a bit nimble if you have big hands. Incipio makes the best cases in my opinion. The featherlite series is always very minimal and doesn't hide the beauty of the phone's form factor.

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Seen someone post on the link Guytronic gave me... This looks like it is built real tough. U guys have any experience with these..? I believe someone posted it on page 3 on the link u gave me Guytronic. It is made by Trident Aegis...

4366-large-f43285b3-6b24-4c06-a342-f7919b35b01c.jpg

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
@steve_w_7 & @Guytronic: the Incipio design just don't appeal to me for some reason. It looks too thin in pictures and doesn't look like it is built strong.

@RumoredNow: Now those look right to me...

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my NL925 since May last year without a case because it's just too beautifully designed to conceal. However, I took the plunge to order the Nokia Wireless Charging Cover for Lumia 925 - CC-3065 (black) then installed it on Wednesday & It looks really awesome ( My coworkers who own a S4 & HTC ONE are just in awe of it looks ). I also ordered the yellow one today :)

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The Lumia 925 is one of the most beautifully designed phones out there. It would be a crime to cover it with this case.

Seen someone post on the link Guytronic gave me... This looks like it is built real tough. U guys have any experience with these..? I believe someone posted it on page 3 on the link u gave me Guytronic. It is made by Trident Aegis...

View attachment 70408

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the wireless charging cover for the 925, and it works well. It adds enough that if you accidentally do drop it, the phone's corners are protected, and it will generally survive the impact.

My gripe about the cover is that it set's the lens back so its more difficult to wipe off the lens. on the 920, with the OEM case, cleaning the lens just meant wiping it on your pant leg. to clean the lens on the 925, you either need to push a piece of your shirt to clean the lens or take off the cover. I wish they could have made the cover thinner to avoid that.

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 925 is one of the most beautifully designed phones out there. It would be a crime to cover it with this case.

I understand where u are coming from but the way it looks isn't important to me just as long as it is protected from being damaged...

Sent from Seattle

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I understand where u are coming from but the way it looks isn't important to me just as long as it is protected from being damaged...

Sent from Seattle

So, you want a very rugged case that will protect it completely? I was about to recommend the Incipio feather case (I have that one in cyan).

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I would. 925 is slippery. Not only that get a good case. I bought the one that just snaps till edges. The phone just fell down ones and the screen cracked in two places! Fortunately I had the warranty that covered it.

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I have another question..Is a screen protector necessary for the L925? I just ordered one from At&t called Zagg and got a deal for $5...Is the zagg screen protector any good?

Sent from Seattle

Editguy1900

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Depends on whether or no you're prone to dropping your phone. I'm not, and I've been using mine for a year without a case. In fact, I've never used a case on any cell phone. It makes it to hard to retrieve it from your pocket to check the time or answer a call. And I agree with the person that said that this phone is too attractive to hide it in a case.

rohit111

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I would suggest you go for a screen protector. Its minimal fuss, just put it on and forget it. Who knows when you might accidentally scratch the screen. A scratched screen would really be a pity on the beautiful 925

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro