Searching for best deal for this phone!

Christian Sosa

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks, it's me here :)
I have an upgrade ready on my plan with Verizon. I KNOW that the phone for this line will be a Lumia Icon. I am a very patient man, I am willing to wait 3 months or moreish. Anyways historically speaking has $99 been the best deal for this phone? I think it was on fathers day that I saw it. I hope they have a deal for fourth of july.

Any advice or ways for me to setup an alert email/txt when the phone is less than 99?

grafixguy#AC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
If you're buying directly from Verizon and using the online site, try promo code VZWDEAL. I got the Icon for $49.99 a couple of months ago with it. It's a $50 discount on whatever the price is. When I bought it, the Icon was on sale for $99. If you're not in a hurry, keep an eye on things.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
If you're buying directly from Verizon and using the online site, try promo code VZWDEAL. I got the Icon for $49.99 a couple of months ago with it. It's a $50 discount on whatever the price is. When I bought it, the Icon was on sale for $99. If you're not in a hurry, keep an eye on things.

good advice this is the coupon code I used when I got my Icon for $50 around Memorial Day this year so keep an eye out around the 4th for any possible Verizon Wireless sales and then use the promo code at checkout when ordering online from VZW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb