Should i buy lumia 920 in july 2014?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/289947-l920-still-good-buy.html
I'm enjoying mine, picked it up last September. But you just have to know what you're getting. It's a 2012 flagship, so don't expect mouth-flapping performance, but its still solid and definitely worth it if the price is right.

I would recommend the cyan version, but I doubt its still available new.
That's probably a question for you to answer. But I like white and yellow, but prefer cyan.

ttru50

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
i own a 920 for 8 months .... I think still worth it, even if it's in 2012, making competition with latest mobile .... friends ask me "how many ram i have, quad core , octa core ??? " and I still tell them that Windows Phone does not need octa core to work well and it's simple, it works well and i can do everything I need on it, and not to mention the camera .. .. image stabilizer function .... what other top phones do not own .... although if you want a top of 920 i will suggest the 930...(red one if u can buy it , is nice ....look on ebay...red case 30 % polycarbonate ) ...(sry for my bad enghlish :D

Jaafarj

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
920 was good when it came out. It is too heavy for the screen size you get and you'd be better of buying one of the more recent released imo. I was in the same situation as you and bought myself the 1320, it was just a little more expensive than the 920 (for some reason the prices just wont drop :-/) Haven't regretted my decision once :)

2tomtom

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a red 920 that is almost a year old and still going strong. It has been dropped a few times just a couple of marks on the back. I am also running WP 8.1 dev prev and that made it feel like a new phone.

So I can recommend it as its tough but stylish, good enough to run WP 8.1 and with the wireless charging (in car and at home), fully controllable from a Bluetooth headset in the car, solid and reliable etc.etc.

I am deciding now whether to get the new 930 or wait for this supposed new McLaren phone. If I decide to wait it will be no problem as the 920 does everything I need without issues. I'm sure the new quad core chips will run faster but that will not be missed until I actually get one.

Good luck in your purchase choice, sure you will not be disappointed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb