Orange and Green backs

moverton

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
If you will need the flash to take photos yes you would need it. You could take it off the old plate. Near the end of the disassembly guide in first post, shows how to remove it. My only concern would be the adhesive.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
K I'll get that too. I think I want to keep my white one intact so I can send it back to Verizon once the next windows phone comes out I can switch phones. I might sell the green back once I'm done with it.

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I've only taken apart an iPhone 4s and a couple tablets so it's not like I'm that great or experienced but I'll definitely post something. It's the least I can do for all the advice and knowledge I've got from this site and the community.

airjeff

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting that tear down. I'd been wondering about swapping the back and bezel. Looking at the teardown and the available parts it looks like the bezel isn't replaceable without the screen. :( Now I'm wishing I'd have gotten the white(for the silver bezel) and just swapped the back.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Interesting thread... I am also waiting to see the final result.
If i could have gotten the 930 to work on Verizon I would have purchased it... But that might work instead!

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Can this dude get back from vacation already? Selfish *******. Only kidding! My white back is pretty scratched and dirty so this would be absolutely awesome to look forward to.

Kirill Petrovsky

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey I live in Oregon! I was just at the coast! :p and yeah. Maybe I will just get a white 930 back. Anything just to get rid of all those Verizon logos!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium