Orange and Green backs

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mines fine. It's awesome for everything but not having cyan yet. I just saw a HTC w8 and have to admit I was really jealous of it. I really like the on-screen keys and the always listening Cortana

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah mines fine. It's awesome for everything but not having cyan yet. I just saw a HTC w8 and have to admit I was really jealous of it. I really like the on-screen keys and the always listening Cortana

Cortana isn't always listening on the M8, at least not on mine. Though its coming to the Icon w/ Denim

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Weird because I seriously watched this happen in a authorized retailer Verizon store. It was an employee who owned the phone but since it's not a corporate store I just figured they had the update already

essenobi

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Just got a new Lumia 930 with the green back -- anyone in the Michigan area want to trade backs? Because I'd like to have a black back and hopefully someone would like to have a green back, which would make it a win-win situation :smile:

Last edited:

jwpear

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That black on silver looks pretty awesome. I bought both the black and orange backs. I decided to go with the orange first. Orange is a little loud--more like safety orange--but I like that it's different.

Here's a shot of mine with orange back--taken with my Lumia 822.

WP_20141011_20_27_43_Pro.jpg

djarchow

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the white cover off ebay that has the charging coil and the NFC already on it. For those of you that have already made the swap, what did you do about the adhesive that holds the flash in place?

Thanks!

​Dennis

djarchow

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to do a bump, but my new back will be here tomorrow and I would like to to get it put on For those of you that have already made the back cover swap, what did you do about the adhesive that holds the flash in place?

Thanks!

​Dennis

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I just bought the flash and stuck it on myself so I wouldn't know. But usually those types of things are still sticky so you should be ok. I wanted to keep my white one with everything on it because I am on the edge program so if a better windows phone comes out I'll just slap the white one back on and send it back. Then sell the green one here or eBay.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I just bought the flash and stuck it on myself so I wouldn't know. But usually those types of things are still sticky so you should be ok. I wanted to keep my white one with everything on it because I am on the edge program so if a better windows phone comes out I'll just slap the white one back on and send it back. Then sell the green one here or eBay.

If you want to sell your white back for say like $20 with all the "bits" on it, drop me a PM. I have a black phone and thinking about putting a white back on it...

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys! I have white 930. About a month ago purchased orange back plate from ebay. Dissasembly is quite easy. Only thing is that it doesn't come with wireless charging, nfc and flashlight. Flashlight is easy to remove from white back plate. It's on some kind of sticker. Same sticker came on orange one so it's no problem. Just be careful and patient when clicking back plate so you don't break clips.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
If you would have read the thread, you would have seen that. Members have also posted sites to get these missing components for you. Just saying.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys! I have white 930. About a month ago purchased orange back plate from ebay. Dissasembly is quite easy. Only thing is that it doesn't come with wireless charging, nfc and flashlight. Flashlight is easy to remove from white back plate. It's on some kind of sticker. Same sticker came on orange one so it's no problem. Just be careful and patient when clicking back plate so you don't break clips.
I want to open my 930 to secure my screen back down, is the screen held down by glue or is it just screws?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro