Nokia Lumia 920 crashed-Microsoft Account not working

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My nokia lumia 920 just somehow crashed and restarted and then my microsoft account is already not linked and i cannot add it in the email+accounts settings.any way around this?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Is this the main Microsoft account supposed to be linked as the default account during setup or you are just adding it as an extra account? Are there any error messages?

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes,my main microsoft account.also,when i go to email+accounts,i cannot,click on the microsoft account.other accounts,i can click.its just that the microsoft account is the only one which seems to be cannot selected.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried looking around and couldn't seem to find anyone with the same problem. If you're up to it, you could backup your data and just do a hard reset to start from scratch seeing as you can't just remove it from settings since it is the main account. Looks like something glitched out.

Or might be worth a try to post it on the Microsoft Answers site, to see if anyone there experienced it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's another good option before resetting. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. This is something I haven't come across in my experience. Hopefully you get it fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos