Not open for further replies.

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
downloading. then i pos a screenshot. in the site it says today turkish users surpriseingly getting cyan update bundled with 8.1

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
downloading. then i pos a screenshot. in the site it says today turkish users surpriseingly getting cyan update bundled with 8.1

That's how it's meant to be. The Cyan update (for those running WP8.0) is WP8.1 - those of us on the preview will just get the firmware side of the Cyan update as we have the bulk of it already.

vassilis1924

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
That's how it's meant to be. The Cyan update (for those running WP8.0) is WP8.1 - those of us on the preview will just get the firmware side of the Cyan update as we have the bulk of it already.
I believe the surprise is that they got the update. Not that it comes with WP8.1
:p

EDIT: Omar could you please give us a screenshot from the "Extras + info" section of your phone's settings?

EDIT 2: He might just be trolling...

Last edited:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I trust an image of the actual phone showing the information as in the past screenshots of extras+ info can really be 'shopped to show colours like daffodil and magenta, amongst others that I have seen on another thread here.

Malay Agarwal

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it was not the Cyan update that he got.
Just some other update.
But hey everyone lets not lose hope...turkey got, it that means India is not far.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon