I Just Got My L925 In The Mail Today And...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've heard of Vodaphone and I'm American. I also know T-Mo is owned by Deutch Telecom.

:winktongue:

​Not really very easy to get Voda branded handsets here. I do envy the way they seem to get higher capacity internal storage devices than are released in the States. Handy when you don't have an SD slot.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
here is something useful, you probably figured it out already though -> pin things within app you use most often to access it directly, this includes favourite website (though web sites i usually don't bother pinning... don't have one that I go to "that" often

another great thing to pin is your most used contacts (and groups too), I have a group for family and a group for friends which I pin to start, makes things much easier, groups like coworker i leave in the people hub to save space on start screen

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok I fixed it now..Thanks..

So far my impression is really good. I really love the people section and how convenient it is. Instead of opening the FB app to post a status I can just post here and it even says windows phone on my post. I also took some pictures with this phone and is very satified. I'm not an expert with the effects or settings yet on it but I'm sure I'll get good one day. lol

If you upgrade to WP 8.1, you will lose that People functionality. If you try and post from People in 8.1, it just dumps you through to the app: Facebook, Twitter.. etc.

Looks like our beloved Hubs are a thing of the past!!!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss