Xbox Music not available for 928?

rockyTop10

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I was going to try Xbox Music out because all of Spotify's mobile apps are garbage but when I tried it I had some issues with it. So I decided to uninstall Xbox Music and was then going to reinstall it. Except it doesn't show up in the store and when I found a link to it on the web it told me it wasn't available on my device or region (USA). What gives? **** like this is why I am considering a move back to Android.

rockyTop10

May 18, 2013
Visit site
MixRadio doesn't have the widespread coverage that I'm looking for. Right now my Spotify account connects my phone, PC, and iPod in my car without needing to plug anything in, ever. The last piece of the puzzle would be my Xbox One, which is why I was considering a move to Xbox Music.

Any ideas on how to force Xbox Music back onto my phone? Think a hard reset would bring it back?

I'm running WP version 8.0.10517.150 (Lumia Black).

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Considering you are running 8.0, I don't see how you were able to uninstall xbox music since its still part of the OS. You can't install the stand alone XBM since thats 8.1 only.

Check your apps for Music? You can't possibly have deleted part of the OS. Else a hard reset is the only way.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
What Narathan said... Since you are still on 8.0, you still have the Music and Video Hub and can use that.

The one you found in the store is probably the 8.1 version. Let me see if I can find the link for the 8.0 preview version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786