The Lumia 930 will be available in Saudi Arabia - Jarir bookstores first week of August.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just left out of Jarir. He got the number out of the system, the Lumia 930 will be available first week of August. Which is a bit late, but I'm fi e with that.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So i checked Jarir again, and they told me that the 930 will be available for purchase on the 2/8 for 2200 Saudi Riyals = 585 US Dollars.

bmazloum

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Wish I read this before picking one up from EXPANSYS last week. I might have gotten a faulty unit, battery is ~12hrs. Now I have to find out where to get this thing serviced and go through the headache of explaining that I bought it from outside.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Wish I read this before picking one up from EXPANSYS last week. I might have gotten a faulty unit, battery is ~12hrs. Now I have to find out where to get this thing serviced and go through the headache of explaining that I bought it from outside.

Hard luck. But seriously the quality og Nokia devices are not as they used to be before.

Don't get me wrong they are of a very high grade, but the quality isn't consistent.

bmazloum

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I know. It's disappointing.

I have a 620 that I've dropped so many times that I just taped the battery to the body so that whenever it falls, all that happens is the back plate comes off, the phone stays on. Whenever it falls peoples faces turn, I don't even bother looking at the phone. I just grab it and keep doing what I was doing. This 930 doesn't seem so solid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss