What Effect Is This Photo Called & How Do I Do This On My Lumia 925..?

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
It's cool how there are multiple pics of the girl riding the bike. What effect is this called & what app do I need? Can someone give me some tips or link me to a tutorial on youtube..?

action shot-580-90.jpg

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
It's cool how there are multiple pics of the girl riding the bike. What effect is this called & what app do I need? Can someone give me some tips or link me to a tutorial on youtube..?

View attachment 71150

This effect is known as ACTION SHOT and it can be achieved by NOKIA CAMERA.
Simply open the NOKIA CAMERA APPLICATION and slide up the camera button and you'll enter the SMART SEQUENCE.

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
This effect is known as ACTION SHOT and it can be achieved by NOKIA CAMERA.
Simply open the NOKIA CAMERA APPLICATION and slide up the camera button and you'll enter the SMART SEQUENCE.

Thanks but what's next? I am a dummy when it comes to taking pictures. Can't really find any tutorials on youtube other than adobe photoshop for this action shot effect...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The smart sequence takes some time to initialize... then it takes a series of shots as a burst, but saves them as one photo file.

Open up your photos and tap on the image to get the option to "edit smart sequence." There are a lot of options to play with in there besides action... Just have fun playing with the camera for awhile. It is very dense for pre-shot settings and post-shot editing.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb