Nokia Camera (+Beta) High-Res View

TheCrazySwede

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Dear 1020 Community,

Is there a way, that you lads know of, to disable "Re-Frame" to automatically initialize when you decide to view an image using the Nokia Camera App? (Including Beta)

The only way I know of is to open up the Camera App and scroll through the Camera Roll. I don't like how selecting to view a photo using the Camera app automatically opens the re-framing menu with grids. I just want to view the high-res photo, the way it used to be. The thumbnail shots still aren't as high-res as the original photo, for faster loading.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Dear 1020 Community,

Is there a way, that you lads know of, to disable "Re-Frame" to automatically initialize when you decide to view an image using the Nokia Camera App? (Including Beta)

The only way I know of is to open up the Camera App and scroll through the Camera Roll. I don't like how selecting to view a photo using the Camera app automatically opens the re-framing menu with grids. I just want to view the high-res photo, the way it used to be. The thumbnail shots still aren't as high-res as the original photo, for faster loading.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

You can open the Nokia Camera (Beta) app, and if you go into the camera roll from there the photos will be full-resolution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99