Camera problems (Or Photo App)

Angan

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

I've been skulking around WPCentral for a while but never really felt the need to post anything on the forums. Now, however, I've been experiencing problems with my Lumia 920 and was thinking where best to ask about Lumia problems if not here?

I tried to search the forum for similiar problems, but didn't really know what to search for. So here goes; When I took a picture before, it used to stay for a while on the picture I had taken directly after saved. Now however, it doesn't. It simply goes back to the camera, with no option (what I can find) whatsoever to make it stay. I manually have to enter the picture map and I cannot access it neither through Nokia Pro Cam nor the standard camera app.

Another problem, which may just as well be pure imagination is that the pictures I take without flash appear a lot harder to focus (yes, I know they generally are) than before and most end up blurry.

Thank you!

Angan

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! The OS version would be Lumia Black (I don't know the exact numbers) and as far as I can tell, I do not have an option to review photos taken. I do however recall having so before, which is part of the whole problem. I don't seem to have it anymore.

Here's a screenshot of the photo+camera settings
wp_ss_20140708_0001.jpg
wp_ss_20140708_0002.jpg

and I can't find an option to review pictures in the settings for the respective camera app either.

Last edited:

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! The OS version would be Lumia Black (I don't know the exact numbers) and as far as I can tell, I do not have an option to review photos taken. I do however recall having so before, which is part of the whole problem. I don't seem to have it anymore.

Here's a screenshot of the photo+camera settings
View attachment 71380
View attachment 71381

and I can't find an option to review pictures in the settings for the respective camera app either.

It used to be there, I think it has been disabled by MS. They may have it back with Lumia Cyan and a later updated camera app. If only Dan could check it out for us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss