Getting Update!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Got to Settings, Extra & Info and see if it says Lumia Black or Lumia Cyan/. If it says Black, I have no idea what you got.

16valve

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Got the update on my HTC 8x on Verizon just now. It's still 8.0. The only difference I notice is a send/receive arrow next to the Wi-fi connection symbol.

on3moresoul

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I also just received this update, took awhile to install and had several phases to it.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...uthkey=!AD1AAYHlbnQbnHY&v=3&ithint=photo,.png

phone information
Name: Windows Phone
Model: HTC HTC6990LVW
Software: Windows Phone 8.0

Aside from the noted send/receive arrow on wi-fi I also have not noticed any other changes, but it has only been a few minutes since I performed the update. Hopefully in preparation of the 8.1 live launch.

Elephant2000

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Aside from the noted send/receive arrow on wi-fi I also have not noticed any other changes, but it has only been a few minutes since I performed the update. Hopefully in preparation of the 8.1 live launch.

Wi-fi still acting up; not connecting automatically any more. Not connecting at all to work wi-fi!

WP7WasMyIdea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
VZN HTC 8X here.. Yeah been searching all day online about this. NOTHING! Nothing on the Verizon site, HTC site, Microsoft site.. Wtf. I also have the arrow next to the WiFi icon. When I'm not using WiFi I see that same arrow next to the "LTE" on the left side. Maybe indicating when it's sending and receiving info? I tweeted windows phone support asking about the update. They had no clue what I was talking about. Figures.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay so this update is similar to what the Icon received few weeks ago which only enabled those arrows near the Wi-Fi and LTE status icons when they are used, so nothing special here

WP7WasMyIdea

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Could also be a firmware update to prep all VZN phones for their XLTE service in certain cities. Who knows. I was just hoping to see some info online about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb