Calendar stuck at the date i bought the phone!

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,

In my Lumia630 dual sim, default calendar is stuck at the same date i switched on the device and updated for first time..!
I haven't inserted a simcard yet. Will that be a problem?
It is showing that same date on live tile and lock screen too. :unhappy:
Please help.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings->date+time and turn off "Set automatically". Then set your date/time manually.

The automatic time setting is provided by your carrier (not Microsoft) and some carriers do not support that protocol (NITZ protocol if you want to look it up).

So leave it as manual and you'll find that things will work a whole lot better. You'll also need to set the date/time manually if you need to reset your phone in the future (or if the battery runs flat)

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings->date+time and turn off "Set automatically". Then set your date/time manually.

The automatic time setting is provided by your carrier (not Microsoft) and some carriers do not support that protocol (NITZ protocol if you want to look it up).

So leave it as manual and you'll find that things will work a whole lot better. You'll also need to set the date/time manually if you need to reset your phone in the future (or if the battery runs flat)

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb