Hello friends,

In my Lumia630 dual sim, default calendar is stuck at the same date i switched on the device and updated for first time..!
    I haven't inserted a simcard yet. Will that be a problem?
    It is showing that same date on live tile and lock screen too.
    Please help.
    07-10-2014 03:26 AM
    Go to settings->date+time and turn off "Set automatically". Then set your date/time manually.

The automatic time setting is provided by your carrier (not Microsoft) and some carriers do not support that protocol (NITZ protocol if you want to look it up).

So leave it as manual and you'll find that things will work a whole lot better. You'll also need to set the date/time manually if you need to reset your phone in the future (or if the battery runs flat)
    Laura Knotek and Sonu K like this.
    07-10-2014 03:31 AM
    Go to settings->date+time and turn off "Set automatically". Then set your date/time manually.

The automatic time setting is provided by your carrier (not Microsoft) and some carriers do not support that protocol (NITZ protocol if you want to look it up).

So leave it as manual and you'll find that things will work a whole lot better. You'll also need to set the date/time manually if you need to reset your phone in the future (or if the battery runs flat)
    Thank you!
    Pete likes this.
    07-10-2014 02:28 PM