Lumia 1320 over-overheating issue

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok so i bought this Phone. Use it for 2 3minutesand directly install preview for developers because my old 620 has it and it has just tiny bugs. It was running well on my Lumia 620 so after 2-3 minutes of using my new phone I direct ly put 8.1 on it. I updated and my version is 8.10.12397.895. Since I got the 8.1 update., my phone gets so ****in hot sometimes. I use"YouTube HD" for YouTube client and when I watch a simple video, my phone gets to hot that I can't touch it. Same problem happens when I play asphalt 8 and subway surf. Please help I hard reset my phone nothing changed. Also when it gets heated my battery drains very quickly. Friends please help

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Its a common issue on this Phone
Since i have wp8.1 i have the same thing.
mostly if you doing some "heavy" stuff ...............
I believe those issues are being solved when the official firmware is going to rol out.
Because not everything is optimized for this Phone .

apoorvjoshi

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
even i am facing the same issue.. a simple operation of the phone for 2-3 minutes, the upper 2 cm body gets heats up (covering the ear piece and both the cameras). Nokia Care guy says that it is because of the processor situated beneath.. Disappointed..

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Why disappointed, you should be worried when it stays cold. That means he is broke....
But I believe these issues are all going to be solved.....i hope

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Its a common issue on this Phone
Since i have wp8.1 i have the same thing.
mostly if you doing some "heavy" stuff ...............
I believe those issues are being solved when the official firmware is going to rol out.
Because not everything is optimized for this Phone .

The 12397 firmware is official coz same firmware number is in 930 too. But i hope cyan will solve this problems

Razerino

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I can't understand that this noobs in Microsoft released so big and expensive ***t!!! Next time better buy some Android or Blackberry phone. I won't buy any Nokia or something like that.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720