SMS/MMS not sending

masaga91

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi I Just got my icon, but I'm having problems with sending SMS and mms, I can receive SMS, but I cant send them, and I need help

Could be something with the phone, something with the sim??

masaga91

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
No I bought the cellphone and I used it in my country, my carrier is k?lbi ice
My carrier has 3 SMS center numbers
The conditions are: When I turn the phone on it works in that moment, then it stops working.
If I change the SMs center number, put the phone In airplane mode and turn it back off it will work and then stop working

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
No I bought the cellphone and I used it in my country, my carrier is k?lbi ice
My carrier has 3 SMS center numbers
The conditions are: When I turn the phone on it works in that moment, then it stops working.
If I change the SMs center number, put the phone In airplane mode and turn it back off it will work and then stop working

It seems as though there may be some sort of proxy or port that is preventing the messages from going through. This proxy or port is probably not registering until after the phone connects to your cellular tower for a small amount of time, which is why it allows it to go through initially. I would contact your carrier for additional help.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
did you run access point -- a system app from nokia. Use system app pusher to install it and run it. I am using iCon on AT&T, SMS works fine (not MMS).

masaga91

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm not on Verizon network, and I'm already ran Nokia access point, and apparently everything is configured, I don't have any problems with data, so everything seems ok

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6