Problem save video download from youtube to phone

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I dont know how to save any video i download from youtube to phone.i try go video(that green icon) but nothing there. On photo also dont have,only my video recording does found from photo..is it lumia do not provide files storage video?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Youtube does not allow you to download videos. Moreover if your device is running windows phone 8.0 , you can not download/ upload files from internet explorer mobile. It's possible to download files in windows phone 8.1 internet explorer 11 mobile.
Oh you can cache the videos if you want (will temp save them in your phone memory , don't expect them to move videos in your SD card ) try metrotube from windows phone store.

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
so mean.. window phone doesnt exist fuction download direct from mobile and save to phone or sd card in phone right? if really want through cable usb and connect to pc and transfer.. is it?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
so mean.. window phone doesnt exist fuction download direct from mobile and save to phone or sd card in phone right? if really want through cable usb and connect to pc and transfer.. is it?

With windows phone 8.1 you will be able to download files from internet explorer. Yes you can transfer videos to your windows phone via USB cable.

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
With windows phone 8.1 you will be able to download files from internet explorer. Yes you can transfer videos to your windows phone via USB cable.
i got 1 more question,,like u said 8.1 will able to download files from intrnt.but when thy download video..where that video saved? in photo folder?

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
In the download folder. You will be able to navigate to that folder via Microsoft own file manager app :wink:

i download via youtuber downloader free.. that video i downloaded still in within apps storage. i go file manager app and click download but 0.wat problem that? is it not auto trace any download via any apps to download file manager app?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
i download via youtuber downloader free.. that video i downloaded still in within apps storage. i go file manager app and click download but 0.wat problem that? is it not auto trace any download via any apps to download file manager app?

Try checking in both SD card and phone memory.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
i got 1 more question,,like u said 8.1 will able to download files from intrnt.but when thy download video..where that video saved? in photo folder?

These videos are saved in "app's folder". You can't copy or view these files because they're in 'app folder/container". Maybe with 8.1 APIs, developers will be able to save in SD Card or Internal Memory. But for now, it can't be done.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
These videos are saved in "app's folder". You can't copy or view these files because they're in 'app folder/container". Maybe with 8.1 APIs, developers will be able to save in SD Card or Internal Memory. But for now, it can't be done.

I thought OP was asking about files downloaded from IE. They are stored under downloads folder. Where are thirdparty apps like metrotube cache the files in phone memory which isn't user accessible via windows explorer /file manager.

zombie zom

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

yess..atleast u know wat i mean that... So mean the final answer is "But for now, it can't be done" right.. sadcase for tis lumia OS.

wadrythm

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
and that video store within app itself.cant move to user library like music
The only way I know is to download YouTube video using UC browser then go to download and export the downloaded video and u will find it in pictures/ucdownload cut the video move it videos folders and your done. Hope they could this feature to all YouTube apps available really don't know what the app developers are doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea