Earphones problem

EmaSk8orDie

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Nokia Lumia 630 single sim and I bought the earphones nokia model WH-108 !
The problem is that with the earphones connected when I receive a call the ringtone feels very low and bad quality from the speaker, and at the same time I can hear the ringtone very good from the earphones ....that's not normale right ?! That happen with samsun earphones too...
The problem is the phone or the earphones ? With the WH-208 model this does happen ?
Sorry for my bad english, I' m italian ! Thanks so much :smile:

EmaSk8orDie

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
This is not the problem...please read my thread again :(
With earphone connected if I receive a call the ringtone from the speaker is very low volume/bad quality , it seems like a bug !

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Nokia Lumia 630 single sim and I bought the earphones nokia model WH-108 !
The problem is that with the earphones connected when I receive a call the ringtone feels very low and bad quality from the speaker, and at the same time I can hear the ringtone very good from the earphones ....that's not normale right ?! That happen with samsun earphones too...
The problem is the phone or the earphones ? With the WH-208 model this does happen ?
Sorry for my bad english, I' m italian ! Thanks so much :smile:

I'm using WH-208 and everything seems fine with my phone!

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
So if you receive a call while the WH-208 are connected the ringtone feels not low ? Sorry but i'm confused...other guy say me that my problem it's normal on Lumias !

It works just fine. After connecting the earphones, press volume up/down button, you will get a volume slider specially for earphones. It is different from normal ringer&notification volume sliders. Adjust it according to your choice (Play some music through earphone). And let us know how it works.
Sorry for the late reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon