My 520 freeze.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia completely freezes 1 hour ago,i did a soft reset,but now i dont have data connection. I have WP 8.1 DP. Im just asking did anyone have similar or same problem?i know its Developers preview,so i jus post a question out of curiosity.
Thanks

SPIFF Costa

May 28, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia completely freezes 1 hour ago,i did a soft reset,but now i dont have data connection. I have WP 8.1 DP. Im just asking did anyone have similar or same problem?i know its Developers preview,so i jus post a question out of curiosity.
Thanks
Maybe the APN data was wiped. I don't know. Try to manually insert your data APN.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Noo,i checked that of course :) i lost then H+,H and E signs...in the upper left corner of the screen ...and the Data conn in cellular +sim was checked,i unchecked and checked again and nothing ....

SPIFF Costa

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Noo,i checked that of course :) i lost then H+,H and E signs...in the upper left corner of the screen ...and the Data conn in cellular +sim was checked,i unchecked and checked again and nothing ....

I had that problema when I did a hard reset on the phone. I entered the Internet and the MMS APN and it is working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss