Yellow Lumia 1520 UK

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
You can get one from the Netherlands, I don't think the shipping costs will be high, and I have seen plenty of Dutch shops with the yellow one. If I am not wrong, Nokia UK will cover the warranty (but I am not sure about this, you should confirm this).

So strange that the yellow one is not available for our overseas neighbours :(

Nokia Lumia 1520 Geel (Simlockvrij) - Trendy Computers

Cheapest one: 473 euro, ships to UK (not the islands in the canal) for 14 euro.

Edit: according to the Nokia website, the warranty is valid in all EU countries:

Microsoft Mobile Oy (hereinafter “MMO”) provides this Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) for genuine MMO product (the “Product”), which MMO has released for sale in the European Union, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Turkey (“Covered Countries”) since 1 November 2013.

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/manufacturers-limited-warranty/

Last edited:

ashyk36

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. This is normal... I couldn't get a grey/cyan lumia 920 in the UK and now can't get a yellow Lumia 1520. Madness! I don't know how they decide what colours going where!!!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Nokia never released the yellow 1520 in the UK. Some sites are selling it, but it will be an imported model. There are two types commonly available:
1. HK models with no warranty from Nokia UK (e.g. sellers on amazon UK)
2. Europen models (not sure if they have warranty from Nokia UK).

I noticed pixmania have it. It's probably the french version (but not 100% sure)

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree... why can't we get the nice colours here in the UK.

I'm going to be getting a 1520 in a couple of months but have a limited budget so will have to settle for one of those International versions - if I can get yellow, so much the better. Failing that, it will be getting a boring colour and sourcing an OEM replacement surround in yellow and just swapping them over.

T 33

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
UK seems to be out of Contract Lumia 1520's unless you want boring black. Even buying them online the white and yellow ones are unavailable unless you import and red only from the Microsoft store.

Not sure what I am going to do as my contract ends in October availability will drop and a 930 is out because of lack of storage card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb