How to take immediate screen shots on a Lumia 1520 ???

LumiaExtravaganza

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I am a new Lumia 1520 owner and had been using an iPhone prior. On iPhone, I could take a screen shot just by pressing two buttons simultaneously and it would do so. With the Lumia, it seems I can only save a photo that's displaying on my screen. But what if I wanna take a screen shot of a text message conversation. Anybody know how to do that ?Thanks

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Is it power button and up on the volume rocker? On my 930 I tried the old way (power and start) and a message popped up saying it had changed.

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am a new Lumia 1520 owner and had been using an iPhone prior. On iPhone, I could take a screen shot just by pressing two buttons simultaneously and it would do so. With the Lumia, it seems I can only save a photo that's displaying on my screen. But what if I wanna take a screen shot of a text message conversation. Anybody know how to do that ?Thanks

Except you mean something else...wp saves whatever is on the screen. So you should be able to get a screen shot of a text message conversation.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh I get what you mean now, can't you just take screenshots of each part of a conversation?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)