Lags in Nokia Camera in Lumia 925

Hrvoje Stojcic

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone occured laging in Nokia Camera app when dragging button to left for more options?
First time it goes just fine, then I do it again and then I see laging, it's not much but it's not smooth as it should be. When I set app to Video mode and expand button for more options or click on 3 dots in right corner it is super smooth everytime. It just happens in Camera mode, and also when I press 3 dots for additional options when it's in Camera mode. I don't now why is that happening, it's just so frustrating to me when I now that my old Lumia 520 was just fine with that!
I think it's good to say that this was also happening when my phone was on WP8 with Black update. Now it's on WP8.1 with Cyan update and nothing has changed.
I hope someone will help me :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Try a soft reset by holding volume down + lock button until your phone vibrates and reboot itself. If this does not solve the camera issues I will suggest you to re-install nokia camera app from windows phone store or go into phone settings/swipe to applications/photos + camera/reset camera.

Hrvoje Stojcic

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for response. I've done hard reset and softreset couple of times, also reinstalling Nokia Camera and nothing help. I've tried Nokia Camera Beta but it's the same thing.
I think it's maybe something wrong with device....

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for response. I've done hard reset and softreset couple of times, also reinstalling Nokia Camera and nothing help. I've tried Nokia Camera Beta but it's the same thing.
I think it's maybe something wrong with device....

Try flashing your device via nokia recovery tool (it will re download windows phone 8.1+cyan firmware update )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss