O2 930 Buyers (Click & Collect/I store) Check SIM card before you leave

saispag

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
​I ordered a 930 online for click-and-collect and went to pick it up at the store on Saturday. Only when I got home did I realise that the wrong SIM card was bundled in - it was a Micro/Regular duel and the 930 takes a nano SIM. I had to drive back and get it swapped over, which took some time.

Check SIM card is a nano SIM before you leave the store!

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
EE did the same with me on Friday. Had to go to my local store on Saturday morning to get a nano. To be fair I didn't realise they had changed and in all honesty it's a right pain in my arse that they have. If anything happens to this phone, be it accident or fault with the phone, I'm screwed for a backup now.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Ignition1

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
EE did the same with me on Friday. Had to go to my local store on Saturday morning to get a nano. To be fair I didn't realise they had changed and in all honesty it's a right pain in my arse that they have. If anything happens to this phone, be it accident or fault with the phone, I'm screwed for a backup now.

Do you backup your messages and contacts etc. to some cloud service? I do all mine to Outlook.com and the Lumia backs up messages as well. It allowed me to walk into an O2 store, and when they offered to buy my Samsung S3 off me for ?163 (!!!) I wiped it on the spot without worrying about losing stuff. All my photos are on OneDrive!

Stephen Lynam

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Vodafone sent me the wrong sim also..... then tried to say it was the right one and only i phones use nano Sims... had to go to the store to get one..

Felix Blake

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Vodafone did this to me, however i popped back in (i noticed when i sat on the bus and jumped off before it left) and they swapped it with no fuss at all.

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yup O2 sent me the wrong one. Coupled with the offer mess up, I'm really pissed off. The phone is great, but a bit useless without a SIM!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs