Changes from dev preview to cyan

Chris Neal1

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi - can I ask how flash the UK ROM? I also have a HK variant. Thanks

I have the HK variant. I ended up flashing the UK rom and I was greeted with a cyan update 😊
I received no update after downgrading so I swapped roms. I'm sure it will be there this week.

Will test the camera extensively tomorrow.
The biggest difference is the accidental screen taps are gone! Drove me nuts scrolling in facebook or twitter and accidentally selecting things.

Edit..just tested night video. Much improved frame rate and video seems less noisy and sharper. Audio sounds great but will test the Dolby on a stereo tomorrow.

White balance seems to be better. Actually a hell of a lot better than my 1020 indoors.

von929Shavone

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
When using the Microsoft Camera, I noticed if you take a pic by tapping the screen there is no focus light before the pic is taken. The focus light only comes on now if you use the shutter button to take the pic.

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Have you noticed any change in cyan over dev preview. Now I can see a small arrow whenever a network activity is on. Over the Wi-Fi symbol.
What bugs me about this new arrow icon is it's always jumping left and right as activity happens. Surely the arrow could have been moved closer to the arc so the size of the icon didn't change. Bit poor.

intoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone also having this pinkish stain appearing in the sreen when using camera?? Started to experience it after flashing my 1520 with UK rom and upgraded to Cyan...

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
AT&T only gave us 15 minutes. They still left never off. I had even contacted the people in charge of the firmware at AT&T and asked them for the never option.

My phone has it (AT&T Lumia 1520 on Cyan) under screen timeout 15, 30, NEVER ... don't know where you're looking.
Are you on Lumia Cyan ? or Dev Preview ?

' ... just say NO to drugs ... '

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My phone has it (AT&T Lumia 1520 on Cyan) under screen timeout 15, 30, NEVER ... don't know where you're looking.
Are you on Lumia Cyan ? or Dev Preview ?

' ... just say NO to drugs ... '

I found if there is a password policy for a corp account it disables the never and 30 minute options. But I think that is the firmware and not the policy or AT&T.

fengjch

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the HK variant. I ended up flashing the UK rom and I was greeted with a cyan update 😊
I received no update after downgrading so I swapped roms. I'm sure it will be there this week.

Will test the camera extensively tomorrow.
The biggest difference is the accidental screen taps are gone! Drove me nuts scrolling in facebook or twitter and accidentally selecting things.

Edit..just tested night video. Much improved frame rate and video seems less noisy and sharper. Audio sounds great but will test the Dolby on a stereo tomorrow.

White balance seems to be better. Actually a hell of a lot better than my 1020 indoors.

You sure about the touching issue?same here HK flashed UK rom but the touching issue remains

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz