Colour profiles in display settings

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some issues with the colour profile settings in "settings > display".

Whenever I try to change it, it gets reset once I lock the screen. For example, if I use the advanced option and slide the colour saturation to vivid (all the way to the right), the colours are really punchy, but as soon as I lock and unlock the screen it goes back to washed out colours. This can be best seen with the bright green theme actually.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could try this and tell me if you have the same issue? I think this has started with the last update to the display settings on the 18th of June...

I've put up a video and 2 photos of the issue on twitter, but nokia care are useless: https://twitter.com/sayitghoul/status/491152365257781248

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Yup you are absolutely right ..... the settings get reset despite the fact that the slider still stays in the same position (extreme right)...
wow i didnt notice this until i read this post ...
Im on Lumia Cyan OS 8.10.12397.895 ....

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup you are absolutely right ..... the settings get reset despite the fact that the slider still stays in the same position (extreme right)...
wow i didnt notice this until i read this post ...
Im on Lumia Cyan OS 8.10.12397.895 ....

Thanks for checking it, I've already contacted Nokia care but I got the usual response in the form of "take it to your nearest care centre". I did try to explain it was a software issue but they wouldn't have it. Glad I'm not alone in this.

It seems to happen only with colour saturation btw. When taking the other sliders to the extreme ends it stays the same....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel