Happy to be joining the 1520 crew.... with a catch

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My girl doesn't want me spending large sums of money weeks before we start putting offers in on a few homes. So, I'm getting it via AT&T's Next. I'll just pay it off post closing. Gonna get the glossy red. It's a bit of a fingerprint magnet but I'm going to use a case anyway. I haven't decided which case yet. Likely one with a kickstand.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard :). Let us know how you get on with it, and congrats on the new home as well, though that's not as exciting as a new Lumia 1520 :winktongue:

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations. Wait for official 8.1/cyan from att to do the update. Known issues with updating to current firmware with the 8.1 preview

Ps-I don't have a case for mine. Doesn't need one.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
My girl doesn't want me spending large sums of money weeks before we start putting offers in on a few homes. So, I'm getting it via AT&T's Next. I'll just pay it off post closing. Gonna get the glossy red. It's a bit of a fingerprint magnet but I'm going to use a case anyway. I haven't decided which case yet. Likely one with a kickstand.

I normally agree with the poster above regarding cases. However, after dropping my 1520 from less than 3 feet and having to pay a large amount to replace the screen I now have a case. I picked up the Nokia OEM flip cover and love it. The case adds almost no bulk and the flip allows for 2 different viewing positions.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I normally agree with the poster above regarding cases. However, after dropping my 1520 from less than 3 feet and having to pay a large amount to replace the screen I now have a case. I picked up the Nokia OEM flip cover and love it. The case adds almost no bulk and the flip allows for 2 different viewing positions.
Where'd you get it from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750