Am I the only one whose phone this update is turning into a flamethrower?

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Do I have to manually enter my apps or something?

I'm confused by that question, Sysapp pusher checks for the system apps on the phone. (an example would be network+, nokia account, and display)

Just tap the system apps in sysapp pusher and click update.

Last edited:

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
So it seems like the only thing that had to be updated was my Nokia account

Let me know when the full charge of the icon works or not, the battery drain should normalize after a while but the heat issue should disappear as it was fixed in the update.

You can PM me if you are still having issues.

Anurag Sonti

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
It happens during the first few day of installing 8.1, it happens to me for 3-4 days on my Lumia 920 and then it came back to normal. My phone was getting so hot, i literally had to put it on ice cubes to dissipate the heat. That happens only when i am using apps that needs internet connection (both on wi-fi or 3G). When the phone is idle it didn't get hot, but the battery drain was rapid. But after few days, may be 5th day, it slowly started improving. The phone wad not getting hot and the battery drain also reduced significantly. But still i am not so happy with the battery backup.

hawwie_4

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
My phone is still hot but it seems to be improving. I think my battery is improving slightly as well. I'll give it a few days and of it isn't back to normal ill pm you for more help.

hawwie_4

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I think that it is my Twitter app that is killing it because when I go on it the battery gets really hot. Other apps it doesn't get as hot anymore. Would a hard reset fix this?

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I think that it is my Twitter app that is killing it because when I go on it the battery gets really hot. Other apps it doesn't get as hot anymore. Would a hard reset fix this?

What twitter app are you using? Is it the official? The hard reset is only if there is a phantom battery drain in the system. Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb