Move photos from folder to folder

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Does someone know a nice way (it also can be via app) to move photos from one folder into a different one, e.g. from camera roll into wallpapers, without using a pc?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Does someone know a nice way (it also can be via app) to move photos from one folder into a different one, e.g. from camera roll into wallpapers, without using a pc?

There are tons of apps out there which can do that. Microsoft Files, Pocket Explorer, Pocket File Manager, Folders, just to name a few. I think they require WP 8.1 though.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I want entirely sure, as it's been ages since I last used 8.0 :D

No problem bud. I can remind you how windows phone 8.0 was -live tiles , no notification centre , cortana , move apps to SD card or swipe to close apps instead tap on X to close them. My device is now running wp 8.0 one again due to bugs :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No problem bud. I can remind you how windows phone 8.0 was -live tiles , no notification centre , cortana , move apps to SD card or swipe to close apps instead tap on X to close them. My device is now running wp 8.0 one again due to bugs :p

You could've at least posted this from a Surface or so, you traitor! ;)
In all seriousness though, even though DP has some occasional hiccups, I wouldn't even want to go back to 8.0. Not to mention that I would lose some - unimportant - game progress and some apps/games that have been removed from the store in the meantime.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You could've at least posted this from a Surface or so, you traitor! ;)
In all seriousness though, even though DP has some occasional hiccups, I wouldn't even want to go back to 8.0. Not to mention that I would lose some - unimportant - game progress and some apps/games that have been removed from the store in the meantime.

Ugh surface isn't avaliable in my country (not even the first release model). I keep on switching to safari and tapatalk. At moment I am using safari which is OKish but not upto par with ie. I can not download files so no file manager in iOS. You have some points but asphalt 8 , minion rush , and other gameloft games automatically save game data on their servers. So I got my cars,stars back as soon I opened the app. It detected my progress. Though games like subway surfers , temple run 2 (I lost all my collected coins which sucks ) I won't collect them :p college is about to reopen in week. Which device do you have ?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ugh surface isn't avaliable in my country (not even the first release model). I keep on switching to safari and tapatalk. At moment I am using safari which is OKish but not upto par with ie. I can not download files so no file manager in iOS. You have some points but asphalt 8 , minion rush , and other gameloft games automatically save game data on their servers. So I got my cars,stars back as soon I opened the app. It detected my progress. Though games like subway surfers , temple run 2 (I lost all my collected coins which sucks ) I won't collect them :p college is about to reopen in week. Which device do you have ?

Lumia 1020 (US for Cortana), Lumia 1520 (Germany, about to send it in to have the cracked display and digitizer replaced). Yeah, cloud saves are awesome. Too bad Gameloft doesn't make use of it in all their games. -_-

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 1020 (US for Cortana), Lumia 1520 (Germany, about to send it in to have the cracked display and digitizer replaced). Yeah, cloud saves are awesome. Too bad Gameloft doesn't make use of it in all their games. -_-

Aww feel sorry for your Lumia 1520 bud. Hope they fix it soon. I like the way iTunes and iCloud backup all my apps data.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Aww feel sorry for your Lumia 1520 bud. Hope they fix it soon. I like the way iTunes and iCloud backup all my apps data.

Yup, MS could learn quite a bit from Apple in this case.
No biggie, at least I won't have to pay anything for the repair. Casualty insurance is going to cover the cost. :)

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
There are tons of apps out there which can do that. Microsoft Files, Pocket Explorer, Pocket File Manager, Folders, just to name a few. I think they require WP 8.1 though.

So I tried a few apps but, I just can move the .jpg from folder to folder. I don't know, maybe I just don't see the function/button (which I doubt) etc. or the apps I used don't support my phone or something like that.

Btw, I would like to use a free app (so Pocket manager microsoft doesn't count).
And I'm using a lumia 920 and i want to move files in the phone storage (not on a memory card).

I used/tried the following apps:
* file manager
* metro file manager
* total explorer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium