Bike mount case for Lumia 930 / Icon?

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

does anyone have a recommendation for a (semi-)professional "bike mount case" for the Lumia 930 / Icon?

For my iPhone 5 I had at last the M550 by ten-97 (wwwten-97com-), before I had the Biologic bike mount (Bike Mount Plus™ for iPhone 5/5s | BioLogic Bicycle Accessories and Bike Gear) - both I can absolutely recommend for bikers with an iPhone 5!

Here the must-have features:
* touch-sensitive membrane with full access to touchscreen
* water-proof
* hard-shell case protects against scratches and knocks and shocks
* access buttons (at least the power button)
* sealed ports e.g. for charge cable
* easy lock mounting

I already searched a lot through google and amazon, but only found some bag with soft-plastic membrane - not usable at all...
looking forward to any feedback...

Cheers,
Roland

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I too started looking for something like this. This would be awesome to have, especially with how well the Icon/930 can record and it's 4 mics make this the perfect action cam. :D

nielsniels

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
And here is another (universal) option, also for use with Otterbox defender: "Velocity Clip", though this one can only hold your phone in landscape orientation it seems.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I definitely need a waterproof case as I need a mount/case for mountain biking, often for multi-days tours.
In Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy you never know how the weather will be the next couple of hours / days... ;-)

Currently I use a modified Wicked Chilli Rain Bike Mount for Samsung Galaxy S4... had to flex and cut some parts inside, but altogether it works as long as there isn't a special bike mount for the Lumia 930/Icon... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs