AT&T official Cyan update - Data Sense?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
When someone gets this (apparently its not showing just yet) can you report if they pulled Data Sense again?

On a 2GB plan, I can't update if its gone! Thanks!

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Seen some people downloading it, not on the DP. A few people, including myself, aren't seeing the update with DP. We very well may be forced to downgrade first...

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Seen some people downloading it, not on the DP. A few people, including myself, aren't seeing the update with DP. We very well may be forced to downgrade first...

Well, unless you don't mind waiting for the fix so MS can resume updates for those on Preview. Of which, as far as I know, there has been no update on.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, unless you don't mind waiting for the fix so MS can resume updates for those on Preview. Of which, as far as I know, there has been no update on.

Yeah, I might wait a few weeks and see if we have an update on DP or word about a solution. The only real benefit of Cyan to me is the camera stuff, and I have a 1020 laying around so I don't even use my 1520 that much, as a camera. That and I doubt any imaging improvements will be very noticeable, if the 930 is any indicator.

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had it for a couple of weeks on my AT&T 1520 (have access to the final builds before they go live). No loss of Data Sense, thank God.
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Data Sense seems a little weird on my phone (ATT 1520). Even though I have unlimited data I turned on data limits because that's the only way you can turn off background data, that I could find anyway. I set it to 10GB and am at about 3GB, but various apps tell me I'm over my limit and am I sure I want to continue. I then set it to 100GB, no difference. I guess it doesn't know how to add?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12