Nokia Wireless Charging Car Holder CR-200

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am thinking of getting a car windscreen/dashboard holder for my Lumia 1520 and 920.

Currently, I am using USB charging through ciggy socket held on 3rd party car holder which can only take up to 5 inch phone. My experience even with USB charging while using the GPS function is that the battery depletes faster than it can charge. With Qi wireless charger which is slower, I reckon this problem will be worse.

Can anyone advise your experience and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

LuvMeSomeWP

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Have the 1520. Moved it around a couple times between vehicles and now it no longer sticks :(

Your 1520 will barely fit. I basically just slide mine in and it holds. People have stated that the CR-200 has a defect where something inside the arms I believe? Breaks... and it's floppy, gets loose.

The CR-201 however, rectifies these issues I believe. And it's been redesigned to actually properly hold the 1520, and not press any of the buttons (camera).

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Have the 1520. Moved it around a couple times between vehicles and now it no longer sticks :(

Your 1520 will barely fit. I basically just slide mine in and it holds. People have stated that the CR-200 has a defect where something inside the arms I believe? Breaks... and it's floppy, gets loose.

The CR-201 however, rectifies these issues I believe. And it's been redesigned to actually properly hold the 1520, and not press any of the buttons (camera).

Thanks for the feedback. The more critical queation, does it charge up L1520 enough?

LuvMeSomeWP

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. The more critical queation, does it charge up L1520 enough?

Honestly I don't know. I think I've read around where some people had issues with it not charging fast enough under heavy use like maps perhaps?
I don't really use maps that much, unless I'm on a trip somewhere and I haven't had a chance to bring and use the CR. For normal use like streaming music, it seems fine. But generally, the battery on the 1520 is so good, I don't really even need to charge it during the day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05