Battery is a bit rubbish?

dj9928

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if this is normal or how can I improve things a bit, I got my L920 a week ago now, I use it most days at work for the radio and MP3 player so I guess I use it for around 6-7 hours music playback, On day 1 doing this I found it actually died before I got home from work. I then put in in plane mode, and discovered by doing this I got home with 70 - 80% battery left, so quite a change, leaving cell on and data off I got home with 40% battery, but I'd like to leave all on, turning things on and off is a hassle, I miss calls, notifications etc.

Any advice?

DalekSnare

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I also have a 920 and the battery has always been a mystery to me. Some days it has no trouble and other days it would die if I didn't leave wireless chargers everywhere. It hasn't been an issue for me because I do leave wireless chargers everywhere (on desk at work and home, in car, by bed, etc.) so I basically charge it all the time.

I don't know if your situation allows it, but qi chargers can be cheap and a good way to keep the phone charged with little extra effort (instead of putting the phone down on a desk you put it on the charger on your desk). This is what many people don't get about wireless charging; it's not just to save yourself 2 seconds at night when you put your phone down, it's so that charging the phone is basically effortless and thus much more practical in situations where you get up from your desk frequently or change locations and don't want to constantly be fiddling with cords.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss