Text Messaging problems.

CDanny

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the Nokia 635. It does not always send my text messages. Sometimes I get notification that it's been sent and sometimes I don't. Anyone else having a problem. Totally disappointed in this phone. :unhappy:

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
If there's no signal at the recipient's end when the message is sent then it would most likely come back to you as undelivered.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nokia 635. It does not always send my text messages. Sometimes I get notification that it's been sent and sometimes I don't. Anyone else having a problem. Totally disappointed in this phone. :unhappy:

Are you one T-Mobile and connected via WiFi Calling? I thought I read in other forums people have issues with texting connected via WiFi Calling...not sure if it is windows phone in general or a tmobile thing..

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I have T-Mobile and had to call to get Wi-Fi calling to work right. I don't know what they did but it fixed it. I still had problems receiving text messages in one building, but it turned out the Wi-Fi was having problems they were working on.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just hit send again and it should work. Usually if you have spotty signal or the receiver has spotty signal you get these issues.

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Also make sure the right SMSC number is set. If that's wrong you won't be able to send text messages at all. Basically it's a special number held by Message Centres - all text messages go through them and they queue them up if a destination number has no bars or is turned off, and sends them on when the that phone comes back onto the network again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb