Wireless chargers - Which do you recommend?

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I have two of the cheap circular ones and a couple of the rectangular ones from eBay. All work absolutely fine. As long as it says QI you'll be fine The rectangular ones look especially nice - I have a white 930 and bought a white charging plate.

This is the one I bought most recently. ?7.59 inc shipping. Bargain!

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I have two of the cheap circular ones and a couple of the rectangular ones from eBay. All work absolutely fine. As long as it says QI you'll be fine The rectangular ones look especially nice - I have a white 930 and bought a white charging plate.

This is the one I bought most recently. ?7.59 inc shipping. Bargain!

I bought a circle one that didn't work but glowed up with the power. I may order this one for my 1520 if it works for your phone :)

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought a circle one that didn't work but glowed up with the power. I may order this one for my 1520 if it works for your phone :)

before you buy another charger pad, did you make sure the plug transformer is at least 1.5A. I know the 0.7 and 1.0A won't charge even though the power light is on.

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
DON'T GET THE DC-610, it sucks, the DT-910 is better although not that great anyway.

If you wonder why I think the dt-610 sucks, it is because the charge area is so tiny that I have found myself changing the position of my 920 in order to charge it, I used to have the DT 910 and it was a lot simpler but as a con, it takes longer to fully charge my 920.

DT 610 ~ 3 hours to charge
DT 910 ~ 3 1/2 hours to charge
Regular wired charger ~ 1 1/2 hours to charge.

I see the convenience of the wireless chargers but for now, from the ones I have owned I can't say the can replace a regular charger.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
before you buy another charger pad, did you make sure the plug transformer is at least 1.5A. I know the 0.7 and 1.0A won't charge even though the power light is on.

I ddidn't even check. Thanks for the heads up will try in the morning. I live in the UK and the product was shipped from the uk so I thought it would be ok

BUDDYFUNLOVE

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Convenience is exactly the reason for them. I have one at my desk at work and one next to my bed. Cannot say how efficient they are though as they generally sit there for long periods of time.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I ddidn't even check. Thanks for the heads up will try in the morning. I live in the UK and the product was shipped from the uk so I thought it would be ok

you should definitely try as many plug transformers as you can to see which one will work. I had a 2.0A one that wouldn't charge so that transformer was either defective or erroneously labelled . But in general, any transformer larger than 1.0A worked for me. I couldn't test whether using a 2.0A transformer would charge faster than a 1.3A one as I didn't have a working 2.0A

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
You do realise the 1520 needs more juice, the wall charger uses 1.5amps, most of tthe other phones are using 1amp.
However if you notice on 1520 on usb socket will charge very slowly at 0.5 amps.

Moral of story my 2.0 amp wireless Nokia dt900 works perfectly just like a normal hard wired 2amp almost exact speed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes