Lumia Phone's Deserve this.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan Poovaiah

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i just joined the forum... this is my first and last thread (by a frustrated Windows Phone User).

i "HAD" this WP Lumia 625 which from the day 1 didn't work as i expected it to be.

finally when i was just getting adjusted to it....something new came i.e., WP 8.1 update...i updated my phone with a hope
that every thing will be ok.

But guess what ......
Phone Destroyed.jpg

and this phone rightly deserve this......

Thank you and very good bye NOKIA (MICROSOFT)....for your worst ever product combined...:devil:

Belushi Schweeft

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
You know what...

It's fine to have a moan about something but "not working as expected" isn't especially revealing as the rest of the world has no idea what you were expecting. As for the picture of the shattered screen I am 100% certain that had nothing to do with the 8.1 update; you broke it. I'm not sure how you breaking your phone is the manufacturer's fault.

So, humour us; how about a little explanation to counter your (thus far at least) mindless ranting...

:smile:

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i just joined the forum... this is my first and last thread (by a frustrated Windows Phone User).

i "HAD" this WP Lumia 625 which from the day 1 didn't work as i expected it to be.

finally when i was just getting adjusted to it....something new came i.e., WP 8.1 update...i updated my phone with a hope

But guess what ......
View attachment 73436

Thank you and very good bye NOKIA (MICROSOFT)....for your worst ever product combined...:devil:

You deserve a punch in your face

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

But guess what ......
View attachment 73436

and you deserve a standing ovation by the second finger from the thumb for such actions

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
have you tried turning it off and back on?? otherwise try nokias software recovery tool instead of nokia hardware smashing tool(hammer) :D
stop blaming others for your handiwork buy a Nokia 1100 but dont drop it or the ground may crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett