Problem with lock screen - Nokia Lumia 820

rejhan_f

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Maybe there is another thread like this, but I wasn't able to find it. So if there is, please delete this one and refer me there :)

I get Nokia Lumia 820. But occurs problem when the phone is on stand by. Later when i try to unlock, the touch screen don't react, is completely frozen.
Only buttons that work are side buttons for Volume, Turn off button and Camera button. But i am unable to Turn off the phone, because of the touch screen and only solution is to remove the battery and turn on the phone again. Maybe there is a way to restart the phone which i don't know for it.

When I turn on the phone is working everything properly for some time. Then at random time happens again the same.

I will be very thankful if there is someone who can help me to fix the problem.

Another tip. I buy the phone on second hand and the guy said that he don't have changed the screen or the touch panel. But the phone seems to be used for some time because of physical condition. Also the phone has really unusual whiter screen on sun light. Is it normal?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor English. I hope you will be able to help me.
Best regards.

rusty_sim

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I think he's lied to you. The screen has been replaced.

I have the same problem. Try turning off "double tap to wake" if you're using glance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon