The camera capture is slow
Not enough storage to download apps
Too much of other cache date stored and not getting cleared
Low light screen sensitivity problem
App to SD moving
A better front display
A faster and smoother phone
Notification center
Its already been weeks since 8.1 came out and testing at this rate would mean going till December, and all Nokia and Microsoft reply to twitter followers,under testing will be out soon, with no proper definition of soon, no proper date, no idea what nokia are upto but launching 8.1 at this rate and cortana after a year is easily giving siri time to over take, they seriously need a better strategy.... Upon my opinion and people will agree to this i guess

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There's lots of people in the same position so I get your annoyance. The big question for me and many others is whether Cyan will actually fix these things.

I'd recommend hard resetting your device. My wife owns a L820 and has none of your issues.

dylangrey

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm also waiting for the update, annoying though that there are already dicsussions about the WP8.1 Update 1 and nobody seems to care about the "old" phones and many existing users...

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for Cyan/8.1 on my 820 also. But ZERO problems with my 820. In fact I got a 925 to replace my 820; but after using it for a week went back to my 820 for a number of reasons (replaceable battery, wireless charging, SD card slot, etc). Gave the 925 to my wife who loves it. The 925 got the upgrade and our two 520's backup phones also got the upgrade leaving my poor 820 alone. I have been using one of the 520's and will use it until my 820 gets the upgrade. Not a major deal; but it would be nice to get the upgrade especially after seeing how much a difference it made on the 520's. It bothers me a bit to have my 820 sitting the the drawer knowing how much nicer the upgrade will make it. But we have plenty of company, waiting. But I won't die if it takes awhile longer. At least I don't thinkI will.?????????

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the update, no need to say so though

im sick of waiting ! Old phones are forgotten by nokia all they care about is their money which they got selling their freaking phones !! I wouldnt be surprised if cyan would come after September for Lumia 820 coz they are bloody selfish lunatics who just care about thier money and not the people!! Thats why the company went down, some freaking concept of customer needs and satisfaction should be thought to those freaking name sake employees

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Flaming useless, uninteresting, unhelpful comment. Get a therapist and spare the rest of us.
You know what I call this desperation to get some attention, this is wpcentral bro not a dating site where chicks are gonna fall for your comments, so get a life and spare me :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You know what I call this desperation to get some attention, this is wpcentral bro not a dating site where chicks are gonna fall for your comments, so get a life and spare me :)

This is WPCentral bro, not some scream-fest where some MS/Nokia employee is going to see it, panic, and kick the phone to the top of the list. So take a breather and spare us, there is no need. We know jimmies are rustled anyway.

don't worry DMahoneFO I'm falling in love with that post!

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
This is WPCentral bro, not some scream-fest where some MS/Nokia employee is going to see it, panic, and kick the phone to the top of the list. So take a breather and spare us, there is no need. We know jimmies are rustled anyway.

don't worry DMahoneFO I'm falling in love with that post!
-.- don't poke your nose in other people's convos "bro" and I know that pretty well MS is not gonna push the phone to the top its just a general discussion so chill out....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
-.- don't poke your nose in other people's convos "bro" and I know that pretty well MS is not gonna push the phone to the top its just a general discussion so chill out....

this is a forum! everythings public! if you want to take it inside, there's a private message feature :)
dont worry i'm cool, hopefully you've cooled off since the update rant further up ^^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos