"Resuming" and "Loading" Issues

mehsdomi

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
This is my 2nd Lumia 1520. The first one had 8.1 dev preview and my current 1520 has the Cyan update. With both phones I keep getting "resuming" and "loading" when I unlock my screen...this is very annoying and I'm about ready to just ditch the phone. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
This is my 2nd Lumia 1520. The first one had 8.1 dev preview and my current 1520 has the Cyan update. With both phones I keep getting "resuming" and "loading" when I unlock my screen...this is very annoying and I'm about ready to just ditch the phone. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?
This problem has been discussed on this forum many times. Just unpin your Cortana tile.

Stevens920

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
my fix for this issue plus a few others was to do a hard reset but not restore the phone from a previous backup and instead to set it up as a new device. granted getting the apps that i wanted downloaded and the start screen set up the way i wanted took quite some time but my phone doesn't have any of the issues i had before. there is one thing that has me a tad bit confused though ..... the ME tile is gone. after updating from 8 to 8.1, the ME tile was still there so i expected it to be there after a new device setup. oh well, i will have to live without it.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Observation, all applications mentioned are from MS and IF they are the cause for the said issues then we are in for a bumpy ride!?

Adobe reader is my worst nightmare.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077