Cyan 1520.3 RM-38 update?

raruhs

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I did the update. I am on AT&T and I lose Internet Sharing... anyone experiencing the same? I did again the language install trick, but nothing.

​Thanks,

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I did the update. I am on AT&T and I lose Internet Sharing... anyone experiencing the same? I did again the language install trick, but nothing.

​Thanks,

Did you have Internet sharing. before ? on WinPhone 8.0 or Dev Preview ?
Are you on an AT&T plan that supports sharing ?

I updated Thursday, saw this thread, today & just checked ...
on my Lumia 1520.2 RM-940 (the AT&T variant), I still have Internet sharing.

Humhead

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Asking the wrong questions. Sorry. Were you starting from DP 8.1? I was asking because I could only get internet sharing to work after a hard reset by not restoring a backup. But if you were starting from 8 it not relevant. I'm worried about the internet sharing not working with Cyan. If others have got IS working after the update, please sound off.

TechoGeek

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I was never on the DP and lost internet sharing also. Im thinking about doing a hard reset but would like to double check that it would not touch pictures on the memory card. A hard reset is done under "about" then "reset phone" correct?

raruhs

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I had it before when I got L1520. I got it by doing the language trick. I did not have the DP on the phone. I do not have internet sharing on my plan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos